Gun Hill Men's Luxury Lambswool Half Zip Sweater
0013211402Regular price £95.00
Looking for the best lambswool men's half-zip sweater? Exclusive to Gun Hill, we're extremely proud to have these azure and denim blue, grey, navy and burgundy jumpers made for us in Britain - specifically in the historic mill town of Slaithwaite, Huddersfield. Quality, luxury and performance - knitwear you'll want to wear every day was our brief and, boy, did we find it!
Perfect for working outside, shooting, golf, warm enough to wear while walking the dogs, yet refined enough to wear in the office, this luxury quality lambswool half-zip neck contains unique SPIROL® yarn. Made with fibres from the first shearing from a merino sheep, it's warmth and comfort without the weight. So it will always be comfortable and always retain its elegant shape, even after machine washing. Talking of which, follow the simple steps below and you'll be able to enjoy your favourite piece of Gun Hill lambswool knitwear for many years to come.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woollen garments. We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate
- Tumble dry on your dryer's low heat setting. Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight
- Never use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing powder. They contain harmful agents that may damage the wool.
- Refrain from drying your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line, or tumble dry on a high heat setting. Your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.
96% Merino Lambswool, 4% Nylon.
Size guide - Sizes correspond to the following chest measurements:
Hz/Lw R/Stock Half zip lambswool