Ruff & Tumble Drying coat Large Yellow Multi
0015720203Regular price £62.95
How to deal with wet and muddy dogs? The answer is the large (L) dog drying coat from Ruff and Tumble. A Norfolk stockist of Ruff & Tumble, Gun Hill Clothing Company loves these fantastic drying coats and they are a big hit with our dog owners. This new Yellow multi is their exclusive new colour and matches their new poncho for kids. So you can have all your favourite wrapped up! Also available in navy, burgundy and mud as well online at Gun Hill.
Ruff and Tumble’s Country Collection Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying coat dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down. The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
Not sure which size to go for? Refer to the sizing guide at the foot of the page:
- Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears
- Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
- Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort
- Super wide belly flap covers the underside
- Extra-long fit for maximum coverage
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs
- Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra-deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
Beach Coat L Drying coat L