Dubarry Moore leather Jacket
0015041503Regular price £399.00
The best men's soft brown leather jacket? We think the Dubarry Moore leather jacket in walnut from Gun Hill Clothing Company may be it. Not just for special occasions, the Moore leather jacket is an eye-catching coat that looks great and keeps you warm. Soft leather in a rich walnut brown is tumbled to give it a supple, worn-in feel with no stiffness, and a quilted lining gives cosy warmth. Designed to be worn often not just for show, it has multiple useful pockets and a handy two way zip and will wear beautifully with use and age.
A beautifully soft leather jacket that will quickly become your favourite. Gun Hill customers love this one.
- Supple, tumbled walnut leather,
- Quilted lining
- Stand-up collar
- Two-way zip
- Faux horn button fastening
- Multiple pockets.
- Professional leather clean only
Use a professional service where possible. If not:
- Clean thoroughly using Dubarry Footwear Cleaner. Don't be afraid to scrub the leather vigorously to remove any marks/stains, if stains persist use a professional service.
- Rinse any excess cleaner and lather completely from the jacket
- Hang garment to allow it to dry naturally for at least 24 hours
- Spray Dubarry Footwear Protector all over. Apply several layers allowing the protector to be absorbed fully between each layer. This step is best completed outside/in an open space.
- Hang and leave to dry naturally in a ventilated area for 2-3 hours
Aw20/3614 Moore Leather Jacket